If you could have any six game-worn jerseys, which would they be?
- Stan Mikita's jersey from the 1961 Stanley Cup final game.
- You know that shot of Walter Payton jumping eight feet in the air for the touchdown? That jersey.
- The jersey Patrick Roy wore when he winked at Tomas Sandstrom in the 1993 Stanley Cup finals.
- Dick Butkus's first game jersey.
- The Golden Jet's jersey when he broke the 50-goal barrier. FYI, it was March 12, 1966, against the Rangers. The 'Hawks won 4-2.
- The jersey Dikta wore during that incredible touchdown run where he breaks seventy-four tackles. Seriously, it's like everybody who ever played for the other team got two shots at him.
What about you?