10 October 2006

A Shout-Out to the Big Guy

Thank you God, for:
  • my life, which is perfect, even when it's not;
  • my pain, because it means that where it now hurts there was once something wonderful;
  • my optimism, which hides in my pessimism;
  • the people I know, and the ones I meet;
  • swear words;
  • the incredible sunrises and sunsets over the last two weeks (they've been faboo!);
  • every little kid who's smiled at me;
  • all the opportunities I've been given (I've tried to use them all!);
  • the blessings that I can now call memories;
  • listening to all of my whining (that goes double for you folks!);
  • not giving up on me, even after I did;
  • physics;
and last but not least...
Thank you, God, for all of the beauty that's been crammed on this paradise we call Earth. Especially the ladies! Great job on the looks, but do they all have to be nuckin' futs?

Just, playin' ladies; you know I love you.

-Zeepdoggie

4 comments:

Kitten said...

Sanity is relative.

Anonymous said...

All the ladies in the house ... The ladies! The ladies!

I now have the Beastie Boys in my head.

I dropped my drawers, said, 'Welcome Back, Kotter!'

That's a beautiful thing, too. Thanks!

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

Do you hear a cowbell? I hear a cowbell!

Kitten said...

As we all know, the one thing the world needs is more cowbell.