08 February 2008

A Proud Moment

The Whore, wait, no, THE FUCKING WHORE, contacted me via myspace. I was a ball of sinew, anxiety, rage, and indecisiveness. Should I talk to her and hear her out, like a big mature man? Should I unleash all the anger and pure black viscous hatred that has built up and congealed over the past two and a half years, tell her everthing I always wanted to? (see: I was hoping you were dead. You should lose your kids. You are a whore and a cunt. If I ever see you again I WILL spit in your face, and if I see your husband I will smash his face into a mass of pulp attached to a neck. You are evil....etc etc etc.)

But what would be the benefit of either exchange really? She wouldn't let me finish a rampage of hate, and I wouldn't be willing to hear a single damn apology she offered. If that makes me a bitter foolish man then so be it, and I feel the better for it. Instead this is the only exchange I allowed (read from bottom to top for correct order, but the first thing you read is the most important anyway):

I guessed as such but wanted to be certain. There are only three things I'm going to address:

1) I hope your kids are healthy and happy.

2) I have absolutely no interest in the well being of you or the rest of your family.

3) I have even less interest in hearing or reading what you have to say.

::The GringO::

2 comments:

Josh Hawkins said...

1) her kids, it doesn't matter what you say or care.

2) if you don't care, why are even wasting the time writing back to her?

3) if you don't care what she has to say, why are you encouraging her to say anything?

Everything in this world responds to attention. If it can't get positive attention, then it will go for negative attention, because that's much better than just being ignored/forgotten. Seriously man, if you want to end the conversation, trash the email, ignore it ever came, go on with your life and forget about hers. If you say anything, anything, you are only inviting a response and more communication. Trust me man, I've been down this road.

Anonymous said...

Imagine you have a moment to tell the person who brought about the worst times of your life everything you wanted to without them having a chance to respond or argue, not to mention in a medium that allows you to think about exactly what you want to say. What would you do? Well, this is what I did. Now:

1) Agreed
2) See above
3) I made it impossible for her to respond. I love having the last word. But I agree, it could lead to future attempts at contact, and when/if that happens, I'll seriously consider your comment on the issue.