02 September 2007

You Can't Take the Skies From Me

You scored as Serenity (Firefly), You like to live your own way and
don't enjoy when anyone but a friend tries to tell you should do different.
Now if only the Reavers would quit trying to skin you.



88%


81%


75%


56%


56%


50%


50%


50%


44%


44%


31%


25%


19%

Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in with? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com









Well, duh. Of course I belong with these rogues. After all, I have an affinity to accurately and nigh-continuously split infinitives, and I reckon I could master the space-westernese. Chinese would be tough, but from what people I know that speak Chinese tell me, the crew didn't speak much Chinese anyway.

Thanks be to The Big Man for this particular meme. Try it your own self and let us know where you belong, since none of us are clearly at home on this mudball. We belong amongst the stars.

-Zeepdoggie

1 comment:

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

Just so you all know, I tried to fit the other crews on the page, but with the graphs, it just wouldn't go. So I tried to delete the graphs, but the stupid html stuff wouldn't let me. So it looks sloppy and poo-poo pants. Sorry about that.

-Z.