11 December 2007

Look What I Can Do!

Several things I am oddly proud of:

  • I can grow a great goatee;
  • I somehow attract extremely talented artists into my circle of friends;
  • My ability to leave a skidmark after even the most vigorous, industrious flushes;
  • That I always have a nugget of information about obscure topics;
  • My death metal vocal stylings;
  • My encyclopedic knowledge of the psychologies and philosophies of comic book characters;
  • I have never completed any writings of James Joyce;
  • That I make people laugh with inappropriate comments;
  • That no one can insult me as well as I can;
  • My belches are both sonorous and have surprising longevity;
  • That I can enjoy with equal fervor Spice Girls and Slayer, especially one after the other;
  • I have expressive eyebrows.

So, whaddaya got?

-Zeepdoggie

No comments: