25 December 2007

Christmas

Seventeen weeks of planning, preparation, and perspiration

Seventeen weeks of second-guessing, double-checking, and

over-analyzing.

Seventeen weeks of worry, and hope, and laughs, and reading and writing and stress and

cramped muscles and headaches.

Seventeen weeks of running from the Blue Line to Lincoln Hall so as to never be late.

Seventeen weeks of driving Gring
O and The World’s Biggest Asshole mad

with my schemes and my fretting.



Seventeen weeks, waiting for this.





Plan A: 27 August 2007 – 23 December 2007


As the guy no one elected but is still the President would say, “Mission Accomplished.”

-Zeepdoggie

Mad ups to the Crunk Monk Mafia and to The GringO and TWBA for all their support. Without you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what friends do Zeepdoggie. I thank you as well. You helped me become what I am today: blogger, comic geek, stunt cock.

Anonymous said...

Shit, that was only seventeen weeks? Give her my apologies, I was rooting for her though. ;)

Live the Dream, sir, live it.