11 January 2008

Closing the Door on '07

Things I saw randomly walking around Chicago last year:

  • A raptor of some kind taking a pigeon in mid-flight;
  • A businessman shitting himself on the corner of Madison and Wacker;
  • A bunch of guys pretending to be Elvis to raise money for cystic fibrosis;
  • One human finger;
  • More than twenty used condoms in the street;
  • A young lady getting finger-banged on a tour boat;
  • The largest pile of dog shit I had ever seen (you could’ve lost a toddler in it);
  • More human excrement than I would ever care to see;
  • Two people trying to push open a pull door immediately after watching someone fail in the attempt;
  • A street performer falling in the middle of his dance routine;
  • A huge stack of AOL Installer disks (I had forgotten those even existed!);
  • A Hipster boy, while trying to rearrange his package in those insanely skinny jeans, tearing a huge hole in the crotch of said ridiculous fashion trend, spilling his fake junk onto the sidewalk (I think it was a pair of socks);
  • A kid suffering splash damage from a horse taking a crap (he cried and cried and I laughed and laughed; seriously, Mom, what are you doing letting your kid get that close to a horse’s browneye?);
  • A woman in a fur coat shouting “I HAVE MACE!” to no one in particular;
  • Three rich white girls arguing about who was more “street;”
  • Burned clothes surrounding the eternal flame in Daley Plaza.
Wow, but I saw a lot of shit last year, often literally.

What did you spot?


-Zeepdoggie

1 comment:

David said...

A young lady getting finger-banged on a tour boat;

I think I would have listed that one more than once.

Good Times.