02 September 2006

Meme Me Me Me

Thanks to J.Pal for this idea.

  • A - Available: For anything, so long as it doesn’t interfere with the 5-year plan.
  • A - Age: 31.
  • A - Annoyance: Any lack of consideration.
  • B - Best feature: There are so many! I’m going to go with my modesty here. Yep, that good ol' modesty is what really shines from me.
  • B - Beer: Last one I had was Bell Oberon. It was after two Macallan’s so it probably doesn’t count.
  • B - Birthday: 052.
  • C - Crush: Right now, too many to list.
  • C - Car: None. I roll on an ’06 Specialized Allez Triple. She’s fast.
  • C - Candy: Reese’s peanut butter cups. I would willingly choke to death on one.
  • D - Day or night: Mostly day, but night’s all right.
  • D - Dream Car: The new Batmobile (The Tumbler…)
  • D - Dogs or Cat: Dogs. We have so much in common!
  • E - Egg nog: I like girls who drink it.
  • E - E-mail: Nude pics only.
  • E - Eggs: My special scramble.
  • F - Favorite color(s): Green and black. I’d have a cool flag!
  • F - Favorite Band: 311, Johnny Cash and Fear Factory…don’t make me choose!
  • F - Favorite food: Steak.
  • G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears.
  • G - Giver or taker: Usually a giver, mostly a sucker.
  • G - Grades: Now: awesome. Then: let’s just say I heard too much about my “potential.”
  • H - Hair Color: Browny-blondey-reddish.
  • H - Height: 69”. How I love saying that!
  • H - Happy: Never completely; but I have come very close.
  • I - Ice Cream: New York Cherry.
  • I - Instrument: Guitar.
  • I - Idol: Musical: Tony Iommi; professional: Paul Noble; personal: that’s personal!
  • J - Jewelry: I occasionally wear a pendant.
  • J - Job: Putting the ‘stud’ in student! Work w/spoiled kids in a library, and retail.
  • J - Jail: 10 days in Cook County.
  • K - Kids: I hope to have some. Six would be ideal; a hockey team!
  • K - Kickboxing or karate: Karate. I don’t want to be associated in any way w/Jean-Claude Van Damme.
  • K - Kindergarten: Eberhart. South Side represent!
  • L - Longest Car Ride: From Groton, CT to Chicago and back with a co-pilot who couldn’t drive at night, and I can’t sleep in a moving car.
  • L - Lamest Inside Joke: “It was a Comanche.”
  • L - Light or Dark: Beer; dark.
  • M - Most missed person: Bob.
  • M - Movie Last Watched: “Master and Commander.” I love that movie! Great books, too!
  • M - Movie favorite: “Fight Club.” For every reason there is.
  • N - Number of Siblings: Three brothers (one deceased), four sisters.
  • N - Name: Surname: A German bastardization of a Dutch royal name. First: after a joke.
  • N - Nicknames: Besides Zeepdoggie? “Watch it you asshole,” has become very popular since I got my new bike.
  • O - One wish: For everyone to be happy for at least two hours a day, every day.
  • O - One regret: A regret would mean that I did something that didn’t wind up being beneficial. Okay, here’s one: sometimes I regret getting divorced.
  • O - Orange: Doesn’t rhyme with shit.
  • P - Part of your appearance you like best: My smiles.
  • P - Perfectionist?: Oh, hell yeah.
  • P - Pearls or Diamonds: Silver.
  • Q - Quick or Slow: Quick with a retort. Slow in figuring out when not to be quick with a retort.
  • Q - Quick type something fast: stewardesses. Lefties rule!
  • R - Reason to smile: When a baby smiles at you. Or when someone gets what they deserve. Farts.
  • R - Reality TV Show: I don’t watch any reality TV. I like my entertainment provided by professionals.
  • R - Rich: In this city, there can be only one, Highlander. Daley!
  • S - Song Last Heard?: “Molossus” by Hans Zimmer.
  • S - Season: In Chicago, the part just before it gets cold.
  • S - Superhero: Batman. If you have to ask, then be ready for a four-hour diatribe.
  • T - Time you woke up: Every day my eyes open at 0553, for the last four years.
  • T - Time you went to bed: 2130. I was a bit under the weather yesterday.
  • T - Time now: 2111.
  • U - Unpredictable: Sometimes I don’t even know what I’m going to do next.
  • U - Underwear: From May to September, I go commando.
  • U - Uncle: Favorite? Jack. He’s a hillbilly and just awesome!
  • V - Vegetables you hate: Okra.
  • V - Vegetables you love: Broccoli.
  • V - Vacation spot: Marseilles, IL. Dream spot: New Zealand.
  • W - Worst habit: I sniffle like a cokehead. It drives me nuts!
  • W - Weather: Cool to cold weather only, please. Summer sucks.
  • W - Wash your hands: Quite often, since I have that whole OCD thing.
  • X - X-rays: Shoot from my fingers!
  • X - X-mas: A holiday I fear.
  • Y - Year it is now: 2006.
  • Y - Yellow: Fuck Coldplay!
  • Y - Yahoo: Serious, a most underrated actor.
  • Z - Zoo Animal: Gorillas. I like that they occasionally go nuts and rip their captors apart. That needs to happen more often in zoos, especially during school trips!
  • Z - Zodiac Sign: Orion.
  • Z - Zero: The greatest mathematical principle ever discovered.

Z-Zeepdoggie

5 comments:

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

Maybe pendant is the wrong word. I'll show it to you and you can tell me what it is.

Anonymous said...

Farts are never funny. Ever.

Come get wings with me SOOOOOON!

Anonymous said...

For the record, it WAS a Comanche. Not a %^&$&* Ford

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

Hi, Ennie...
I don't see the gray area here, Jeep starts with "J" not "F" and it sure as hell does not end in "ord."

Starting to get the idea why she left, folks?

Anonymous said...

Have we seriously been having this argument for a decade? Would you just accept that it was a Comanche and get over it?