24 January 2007

Google Is My Bitch

This is too cool. I am way too psyched about this.

1. Enter the world's greatest photographer into the Google searchbar. Quotation marks are not required.

2. Look at who's site is NUMBER ONE ON THE LIST!

3. Know that the only reason why it is so is because I made it so!

It's amazing to me to think about it, but apparently I possess the power to fuck with the internet. I am a god of electrons!

Now that I am a god, when do I get to start smiting shit? Cuz I have a list here, all ready to go...

"I fuck you!" in a German nihilistic voice, "I fuck you, internet!"

I'm going to smile about this all week...

-Zeepdoggie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We believe in nassing!!!" That is all.

Anonymous said...

How is it that this does more for your ego than mine? That's just messed up. Again, thanks.

Josh