15 January 2007

Thirty One What?

Thirty-one. 31. Einunddreißig. What can be said about this number?

• It’s an ugly number. I mean, just look at it. No consistent form, no flow, it even sounds wrong. Go ahead and say it. Uck.

• It’s prime.

• Seven of the months end with it.

• It’s been the second-worst year of my life, which is almost over. Not that 32 is looking to brighten up anytime soon, but thirty didn’t look good from two months away, and that was a banner year for ol’ Zeepdoggie.

• Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors.

• Halloween is on the 31st of October.


Anyone else know anything about 31?

-Zeepdoggie

2 comments:

chicago_starlet said...

There are 31 planes of existence in the Buddhist faith, sir, Zeepdoggie.

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

Starlet- I did not know that! Maybe Baskin or Robbins was a Buddhist?

Al- I am not saying anything that would make royou go all "I didn't let the Wookie win and look what happened!" on me.