07 August 2007

In Seven Days...

I lost my job, which was created for me, at the library. My DSL went down. My relationship ended, in case you couldn't tell by the comment. My uncle went into a coma. My DSL was fixed. COLLEGE is claiming that I owe them money, even though they owe me money. I went for a bike ride in the deserted streets of downtown Chicago, and watched the sunrise in a new favorite spot. I got a new job. My uncle died.

I think I have a right to be a little negative.


Thanks to the anonymous poster who said my blog is "interesting." On the behalf of The GringO, I will take that as a compliment. Next time, let us know who you are, so we can say, "Thanks for kudos, ______!" Then you'd be on the web, which is just like being famous, except without the recognition or money.



-zeepdoggie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That anonymous poster would be me. My name is Maggie, I'm a writer, and I sort of stumbled across your blog while snooping around in the online community. You're clearly highly intelligent and creative, which, snob though it may make me to say it, probably makes some of this crap you're going through a little harder to bear. And I think my husband used to date your ex before we met, so I have some idea of what you must be going through.

And I'm utterly impressed by your profanity.

www.myspace.com/fionasmum

Josh Hawkins said...

"You're clearly highly intelligent and creative"

Wow, did you get that one wrong. That's impressive.

(Yep, I'm here just for the sarcasm, no other reason.)

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

I am creative with the swearing, you've gotta give me that. And while I may get myself into the same kind of trouble, it is my unique and creative kinds of trouble.

Anonymous said...

"And I think my husband used to date your ex before we met, so I have some idea of what you must be going through."

Stalker, much?