09 August 2007

A Request from Management

To my dear readers,
You know that I love and appreciate you all. One thing you may not know is that I really enjoy reading the comments. It's the best part of the blogging thingy. I work on crafting an entry, and you tell me how it soared or sank. I love that bit.

But I would like to ask that, should you post, please put a name in there. It doesn't have to be your real name. It's not like my parents actually named me Zeepdoggie; and while The GringO is pale enough to warrant the title, it is an honorific only.

I don't like anonymous posts; they are hard to respond to, since I don't know how to address you. At least with some callsign I can easily refer to you in a response.

I ask, please, no anonymous posts. Since they are moderated, anonymous posts will not be allowed unless: I can tell who you are by what you say; it is too good of a comment to let die on the Interweb.

Peace and chicken grease,

-Zeepdoggie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really want anyone who should read this blog though to realize it's just you having a conversation with yourself? (Quick flash of Brad Pitt here) This way random passerbys at least think you have friends.

Courtesy of: Rarely Anonymous Ass with a Stinking Opinion

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

Dude, if I was having a conversation with myself, I would have no trouble coming up with names for my other posters.
By the way, I like the fact that you think my alter-ego would be Brad Pitt.

Anonymous said...

Movie reference dip-shot. Think closer to Flavor-Flav. (Maybe that's me.)

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

What the hell is a dip-shot?