17 November 2007

Use the Force, Zeep

The Light Side

  • The ‘Hawks are doing well.
  • My pull box at Dark Tower has produced nothing but amazing comic books.
    • Whedon and Cassaday’s X-Men story continues to be the best I’ve read (here’s a sample, but be cautious; this may make you like comics!), the new Thor and Atom are great, and Mouse Guard is simply stunning. If you don't like comics, check out Mouse Guard.
  • Speaking of Joss Whedon, he will have a new show soon once the networks and other idiots give the writers what they deserve. While reality TV may seem like a good idea, that’s just because most shows aren’t written by Aaron Sorkin, Thomas Schlamme, or Joss Whedon.
  • Both women I am pursuing are showing enough interest in me to keep me interested.
  • I know Kung Faux.
  • I am still working on the boats, and I am still loving it. I am the Deck Monkey!
  • My co-teachings/observations are going great, confirming that all the bullshit I have put up with from UIC’s Council on Teacher Education has so far been worth it.
  • I’ve made some friends that I really hope to have for the rest of my life. Crunk Monk Mafia holla!
    • I have spent more time with my old friends recently than I have in the previous months, so the friends front is going very well.

The Dark Side

  • I need to get serious about grocery shopping.
  • I’ve reawakened my coffee addiction.
  • Since both women are showing interest, I cannot just move on one.
    • This might not be a bad thing, since it will force me to do the friendship first thing, which I wanted to do anyway. And it's probably best to wait until the end of the semester. But now I walk a keen edge, and my balance isn't all that good…
  • The Bears are sucking like a Thai whore with a fifty spit-taped to her forehead.
  • CTE’s bullshit is still bullshit.
  • I still work in Hell.
    • The boats won't go year 'round, and since I need the cash to woo the ladies and pay bills and whatnot, I must take more hours in Hell in order to make ends meet.

The dark side will always be defeated by the light side, because bad is dumb. Shitty paraphrase, I know, but fuck it, I am in a good mood for once; let me enjoy it while it lasts.

-Zeepdoggie

two posts in one day! how lucky are you? very lucky, indeed. if only gringo would get off of his dead ass and write something. -z.

No comments: