22 November 2007

Naughty Thoughts

After a long hiatus from thinking dirty, I recently had several epiphanies concerning my most favored of subjects.

I can think of a lot of good reasons to date a teacher; the first on my mind is the potential pillow talk.
  • “The more you fool around, the longer we’ll be here.”
  • “You’re not going anywhere until you finish your work!”
  • “How does that make you feel?”
  • “You’ll just have to keep doing that until you get it perfected.”
  • “You’re behaving like an animal!”
  • “You did a great job!”
  • “Now, for extra credit…”
Well, it’s got to beat lawyers any day.
  • “Were you injured in an accident?”
  • “Prior bad acts are admissible in your case.”
  • “Objection!”
A little FYI for the ladies & guys with a penchant to fellate: with a cock in your mouth, your dirty talk sounds like “aaaoowwww,” like you’re romancing a sexy puppy.

It’s a good thing I like pale skin, cuz if I didn’t then my masturbating in front of the mirror would be creepy.

-Zeepdoggie

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Thanks so much. It's going to take days thinking of nothing but puppies and kittens to get THAT image out of my mind.

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

Why are you thinking about puppies? To clear the images from your head or to cement that very special one in there?