21 February 2007

052

Today is my birthday! Yay! My mum woke me at 0442 to let me know just what was going on at that time 32 years ago. She doesn’t skimp on the details, either. I don’t think bacon and eggs will go down so smoothly now. Best stick with cereal. Cheerios, since they don't turn the milk any weird colors.

So, thirty-two… For those that can, what do/did you dig about thirty-two? It’s a cool number, all rounded and soft-looking. Cool facts about 32 are also welcome.

I’m feeling pretty good so far. 31 was bad; you’ve read some of the crap that got posted last year, you know about it. But it’s not 31 anymore! I am one better than Baskin-Robbins!

My birthday is the only day of the year where I try to think of myself in a 100% positive light. I don't feel selfish for buying myself something; I don't reflect on all the bad shit that has happened, is happening, or will potentially happen; and I try to forget all the times I was a jerk. It's a reminder of the possibility that we all start with of being good people. On my birthday, I bring that to the front of my brain.

“So what are you doing for your birthday?” I am going to my German class, then coming home. I’ll have lunch with the world’s greatest photographer, then go to work with the kiddies. After that, it’s off to Borders for my birthday shopping spree and free dessert! Then home to put the finishing touches on any homework assignments, make a phone call or two, grab one of my new books and hit the sheets.

Yeah, I know how to party.

There will be a celebration later; the Cock-Sucking Mohican is hosting a party for D and me, since our birthdays are a day (well, two years and a day) apart. It will be a good time. Hey, you wanna come?

-Zeepdoggie

5 comments:

Kitten said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I enjoy birthdays. I find that I just keep getting better and better.

Anonymous said...

Here is the plan: We get D drunk. She hasn't done that yet as far as I know. I'm thinking training in mixing drinks as well as a game of quarters because I'm as sheltered as NORAD and haven't actually played that myself. Bueno?

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

I bet you haven't shoved a spike through your genitals either...

D is a pure spirit, and in this world where purity is a burden to most, I'd like to see hers continue.

Just because something hasn't been done doesn't mean it should be done.

And quarters is such a bullshit, frat-boy thing to do. Tsk, tsk, GringO.

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

Hey, Kitten, I know exactly how you feel!

As if I could handle more awesome, here it comes!

Anonymous said...

who exactly is the cock-sucking mohican, cause as i recall i threw that party for you two!