12 June 2006

It's not all bad...

Lately I have been in a pretty deep mood, one that isn't very happy. But I have experienced moments of fun. At work yesterday, the unofficial challenge was to be as undetectably sarcastic as possible, with co-workers or customers. When a customer came in wearing an orange nylon pullover, yellow short shorts, black shoes and socks, and my manager said to him that he couldn't believe how well he pulled that look off, I thought I would laugh until I peed.

Or when I was at lunch with a friend and found a hair in his burger. I remarked that "since I started eating pussy, I don't care so much about finding hair in my food." I thought that was crassly priceless.

It might be getting harder and harder to stay in a good mood, but there is always something that can lighten the day. My classes on Tuesday and Thursday really help to bring me back up. Fun people, good conversation (for the most part) make for a good experience. Now that I'm down to one job, I am hoping to spend some of my newfound free time finding other things to cheer me up. And of course, there's always writing this new media.

No comments: