20 June 2006

It's a Tuesday kind of day

School day! I love school. I know I'll miss this when I'm teaching. Were I or my family rich, I would pull a Van Wilder and never leave college. After Sunday night, I feel like i can heal, although I don't know if I really can.

Listening to J. makes me feel better. She must be taken! Hope for the best, plan for the worst...story of my life.

Big D's class is always interesting. It starts out nice & raucous, then D passes out books and articles that he likes and hopes we learn from, then we begin the near-continuous digressions.

How is it that She keeps coming up?! For her presentation, Mel uses the lyrics to "Let's Get It On," and of the hundred-plus high schools in the greater Chicagoland area, Big D uses Clemente as his example.

Maybe i should just pack up my shit and head out into the woods for a few weeks.

No comments: