06 July 2006

Happy Stuff Right in your Duff!

This post is for my classmates, who have been subjected to read some really dreary stuff from me over the last weeks. I can write happy, and not just a melancholy happy, but really happy. And for my dear readers, who have suffered enough of my pathetic caterwauling and angst-driven monologue. On with the happy!


With trembling hands
I worship at your altar.
I seek the wisdom buried
In embraces.

I pray, kneeling,
To your divinity
That can only be inside you.
I whisper, my tongue
Moistened by the shape of your name.

You know my heart
Like I know your face
When it's smiling, looking down on me
When the ritual is complete.

Humble before you,
I beg for your invocation
To let me serve you,
As passionately as a prophet.

One more for fun!

A Dream of a Memory of the Beach

I dreamed I had a memory of a day-
Fine sand glitters
on your body, scattering
the suns kiss.
Two radios sing
two songs,
neither the children hear as they play,
drenched in the surf,
making sand castles and joyous squeals.

This scene,
this moment,
is too perfect to last.
It should all be gone now.
But you still lay there,
and from where I sit
I see the surf
race to your firmament.
I am still contented
and warm, and the sun still kisses you
as I only dream to.

What the hey! Here comes another!

Little Gaia

Mother loves you
and blossoms full
under your feet.

Your dancing
leads the sky
to dampen
the earth with
joyous tears.

The sun, our father
has given his glory
to you. The light
in your eyes and
the gold in your hair,
the fire in your heart,
all stem from his blessings.


There we are then! See, all that stuff is happy; I was happy when I wrote them, and the subjects were (and are) happy about them.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»