06 August 2006

My day, in bullet form

Woke up at 0545.
• Left apt at 0620.
• Missed first train…dammit!
• Second train delayed by cranes between Oak Park & Austin stops, apparently just randomly picking shit up and putting it down somewhere else. Unimportant? Yes. Expensive? Yes. Good ol’ CTA.
• Go to my DD. Old man and Dimbulb working again!
• Noor arrives; a future with a Vanilla Coffee Coollata in it secured.
• Arrive in Hell 0725.
• Mandatory Waste of Time (Quarterly Meeting for All Staff) begins @ 0745.
• GringO and I refuse to take seriously. Much of the hidden laughter for the two of us. I am chastised for calling the part of your pants where your ass goes the “ass.” Apparently it’s “seat.” And if the mythical founder of this store were here, he’d smack us all for being a bunch of slack-jawed sissy-marys. Seat...
• Two hours later, only one thing is learned: I would’ve been better off not being here.
• Work begins. Also, gnashing of teeth, anal bleeding, and the accumulation of weeping, open sores on my soul.
• Learn I will leave two hours early, that God loves me more than I thought.
• Crack wise about white girls with dreadlocks to black girls. They laugh, but still won’t have sex with me. God laughs, too.
• Leave Hell. Train ride surprisingly schizo-free.
• Come home.
• Crash because caffeine has finally failed.
• Have dream about iPods thinking I am their god. And sexy, naked German women wearing boxing gloves, trying to throw grapes at me. And...Santa?
• Wake up. Decide to lay off of the caffeine for a little bit.
• Write this.
• Love you.


-Zeepdoggie

No comments: