02 August 2006

Today I Learned...

...that I am an asshole for not letting a guy in the store with a dog.

...that I am an idiot because I can't help a man find a specific restaurant he is looking for on State , even though he doesn't know the name, what kind of food they serve, or even the general location; just a restaurant on State.

...that Target was designed to be the bargain basement of Marshall Field's. Field's is gone, yet Target lives. There's a metaphor in there somewhere.

...that you hurt the ones you love, and that you love the ones who hurt.

...that the only constant is change.

...that penguins are sluts.

...that 15% of Americans bite their toes.

...that a female mannequin is not something you want to be caught cuddling. By anyone.

...that I can't recall ever meeting Stimpy.

...that people still attend masques.

...Zeepdoggie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned that Guns and Roses "November Rain" still can bring a little tear to my eye.

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

I also learned that I can make a short blog entry!