17 August 2006

What a T's

I see a lot of t-shirts. Thanks to life working on Michigan Avenue and going to school at UIC see all kinds of slogan t-shirts. Most are just stupid, like, “STOP STARING AT MY SHIRT,” “STILL DRUNK,” or, “PLAYBOY TALENT SCOUT.” Some are quite clever, like “NEVER PICK A FIGHT WITH AN UGLY PERSON: THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.” Whether dumb or clever, I have decided that I have some really good ideas for t-shirts. Let me run some of them by you all, and tell me which ones you think I should get made up. Who knows, maybe some Neaderthalic frat boy may just be wearing an original Zeepdoggie, and you can try and explain irony to him.
Without further ado, here they are!

  • Life is a journey, not a destination. Stop running.
  • There’s no “I” in “team”…but there’s a “me.”
  • GET TO WORK! Drug companies will give you all the happiness you can swallow!
  • Freedom of choice is what you got: freedom from choice is what you want. (can’t go wrong w/Devo!)
  • Hate is not entropic.
  • The only question violence solves is how to get more of the same in return.
  • Republicans love the poor, undereducated, overmedicated and hyper-religious; they’ll believe anything!
  • When was the last time you really loved something?
  • Nothing’s too good for Americans, so give 'em nothing! Vote Republican!
  • Think of how different it would be if God chose goat tenders instead of shepherds.
  • Free Noor and Sanjay! (Remember this?)

And my favorite:
  • Your shirt is much more clever than you are.

Thank you! I’ll be back after I make my filthy lucre!

-Zeepdoggie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free Noor and Sanjay! I think it would look great as a red-and-black ringer tee -- perhaps with an illustrated latte a la Che Guevara.

Anonymous said...

"Free Noor and Sanjay!" Sweet buttery Christ that would be a fun shirt. On that note let me add my own idea, to make you look better:

"I'd still be doing it if I hadn't quit."