04 August 2006

Obligatory Quiz Post

Having never posted a quiz result before, I decided that it had to be a quiz that I had no affiliation with. Therefore, let me introduce to you who I am in terms of "Sex in the City," a show I have never watched.

You scored as Steve Brady. You are Steve Brady, sweet, funny and totally devoted to your partner. Whoever gets you is a very lucky person. You love romance and are really fun to be around. You commit completely to whatever is in your life.

Samantha Jones


83%

Charlotte York


83%

Steve Brady


83%

Aidan Shaw


83%

Miranda


75%

Harry Goldenblatt


67%

Carrie


50%

Smith


50%

Stanford Blatch


25%

Mr Big


17%

Which Sex and the City Character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


If someone can tell me whether it's cool or not for me to be associated with this Brady, let me know.

-Zeepdoggie

2 comments:

ginger said...

Well, for starters, he has only one nut. You can take it from there.

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

I had a gym teacher in junior high with one ball. We called him "One-Ball Beineman." He lost it in 'Nam, so making fun of him was a little cruel, but he was a big fan of the "walk it off" school of physical therapy. I wonder if the medics told him to just walk it off when his juevo got blown away...